Google

Friday, March 16, 2007

My Wife Is Deaf


A man in his early 50's went to a doctor and asked for an advice.

Man: Doctor, I have a problem with my wife. I don't know what to do with her.

Doctor: Why? What's the problem?

Man: She has a terrible hearing problem. She is so deaf, I have to repeat myself several times before she hears what I'm saying. What should I do?

Doctor: This is what you're going to do. First talk to her from a distance. If she doesn't hear you, move a few feet closer. Still if she doesn't hear what you're saying, move a few more feet closer to her. Repeat this until she finally hears you. This is the only way to find out if she really has a bad hearing problem like you said. Okay?

The man went home and as soon as he got home, he did exactly what the doctor told him to do. His wife was in the kitchen and it looked like she was cooking something.

Husband: Hon, what are we having for dinner tonight?

The wife didn't answer him so he moved a few feet closer.

Husband: What are we having for dinner hon?

Still the wife didn't answer so the husband moved further until he was an arm's length away from her. And he asked the same question. The wife answered.

Wife: I'm telling you for the third and last time, we are having meat loaf for dinner tonight!

No comments: