Google

Sunday, March 11, 2007

How Did This Happen?

Warning: This joke is not for children. Beware.

A little kid was strolling along the beach packed with people, basking in the sun, hoping to get some tan. Then something caught the boy's attention.

Little Boy: (asking a guy) What is this?

Beach Guy: (who was sunbathing with full frontal exposure) Ahhhh... Nothing... Just a bird!

Then he immediately covered his crotch with the book that he was reading. The little boy who was a little confused, left immediately. The guy fell asleep and when he woke up, he was already in the hospital in excruciating pain.

Doctor: Tell us something. How did this happen to you?

Beach Guy: I don't know. Ouch!

Doctor: Just tell us the last thing that you remember. K?

Beach Guy: (a little embarrassed) I was sunbathing on the beach when this kid came and ask about this (as he pointed to his crotch). I'm sure that if you find that kid, he will be able to tell you something that he might know.

The authorities then scoured the beach for the kid based on the description given by the beach guy.

They found him and interrogated him hoping that he can shed some light on what happened.

Police: Do you know what happened to this guy?

Little Boy: (little children almost always tell the truth) Well, I asked him, what that thing was. He told me it was a bird. It sure looked like a bird, only a little peculiar. Haven't seen anything like that before.

Police: So what happened?

Little Boy: When I came back, he was sleeping so I tried to play with it. But it spit on me. So I pulled its neck, burned its nest and crushed its eggs!

No comments: