Google

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Stretch 'n Lift


A fifty year old woman goes to a cosmetic surgeon to try to get rid of her wrinkles. The doctor explained that a painless procedure can be performed and it's called the "Stretch 'n Lift" wherein they put a small invisible screw behind the woman's head and she can do the daily adjustment to slowly stretch and lift the skin to get rid of the wrinkles. After being assured that it's painless and effective the old woman went for it.

A year later, the old woman can already see the wonderful results characterized by her vibrant, youthful and wrinkle-free look.

Then after five years she went back to see the surgeon.

WOMAN: I'm here because of two things that are really bothering me. For five years I've always loved the results of the "stretch 'n lift" until two weeks ago when I noticed these heavy bags under my eyes. And no matter what sort of adjustments I do, somehow I couldn't get rid of them.

DOCTOR: (Examines the woman carefully.) Well, those are not your eye bags. They're your breasts!

WOMAN: Well, I guess that explains why I can't seem to get rid of that annoying smell that follows me everywhere!

No comments: